Activity / Nature
First, Mountain Trekking
Experience the Korean mountain trekking culture. Take a short hike in Bukhansan National Park and after walk down to Buam café area to get some food.
– We will meet up at the subway station, and walk to the entrance of Bukhansan National Park
– Our goal is to reach Tangchundae, a wall built in Chosun dynasty for military purposes and then from there head down to Buam
– In between there is a place to take in the scenery and take photos.
– You will see your fellow Koreans in their impressive outdoor attire and also learn that Koreans love to have picnics in the mountain
– Coming back down, we will reach Sangmyung University and from there we will walk over to Buam Café Area
– Depending on what you want to eat, we can decide on what to have.
– After the meal, you can walk down to Gyeongbok station, or take a bus to get to your next destination.